Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Obama-Gore anyone?


Any doubt in your mind that Al Gore should be the next Vice-president? This country has been in a tailspin since that original sin in Florida in 2000. Not only does the man have an Oscar, Nobel Prize, and a widely recognized face, he's also the most qualified man in the whole country after holding that office for 8 years. I think that an Obama-Gore ticket would help Obama with those hesitant over 45 voters. I think that both my wife and I would be willing to campaign door-to-door for this ticket. I believe that Obama bringing on Gore would show he's not afraid of being upstaged. I understand the desire for a VP with a strong military background, but I don't believe Democrats are going to out "War Hero" John McCain. Gore did serve mind you, but the big plus to adding him to your ticket would be the experience, name recognition, and in a weird way putting our country back on balance that we lost in 2000. In my view he was the last Democrat to win the White House. Short of Al Gore, I'd dig Edwards, Biden.

No comments: